Falco User roles
There are 3 different roles in Falco:
- User: Users can access, though not modify, the projects they are a member of, including all the audits results for the project;
- Project Admin: Project Admin can do as much as Users, and in addition can modify the projects for which they are admins in the
- Super Admin: Super Admins can do as much as Project Admins for all projects, and in addition can connect to the Django Admin interface. Super Admins have all rights on all entities on the Falco instance.
Creating a User account
There are two ways to create a User account in Falco:
- Head to
<your Falco instance URL>/sign-upand sign up;
- As a Super Admin, connect to the admin interface at
/admin/(the trailing slash is important), then head to
Managing the users of a project as a Project Admin
As a Project Admin, you can add, remove, promote and demote other members of a project in Falco’s interface. To do so:
- Click the
Manage project settings →link in the left-hand menu of a project’s Audit view;
- Click on the
Project membertab in the left-hand menu;
- You can then add, delete, promote a member to be a Project Admin or demote one.
Managing all users as a Super Admin
As a Super Admin, you have all the rights on all the users. To create, delete, promote or demote any user, you can connect to the admin interface at
/admin/ (the trailing slash is important), then head to
Please remember that “with great power comes great responsibility”.